Can I finish my core classes at the community college?

You may take core classes at an accredited community college, another accredited college or university, or at UNT. Core courses taken at a community college or another Texas university may be transferred to UNT. Sometimes it is advisable to take an upper division core course (those numbered 3000 or higher) from UNT. Doing so may maximize the number of credits you are able to transfer from a community college. Your UNT advisor will help you decide what makes the most sense for you.